Sunday, April 18, 2010

Wartburg Mathematical Studies

As I look at the long list of required courses for a mathematics major at the college I am planning on attending, I am quite overwhelmed. How am I going to finish all those classes in four years????

But, I love the simple yet satisfying description of the Wartburg mathematics program:
"The mathematics program helps students understand the structure
of mathematics, demonstrate skills, solve problems, and apply
mathematics in meaningful vocations and services."

I enjoy the applied side of math especially if I could pursue a career with something involving the environment. I am greatly enjoying my AP Environmental Science class right now and I am looking forward to researching possible careers in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment